What Can Energy Medicine Help With?
Eden Energy Medicine may help a wide variety of both acute and chronic physical and psychological conditions. Examples of the types of issues that may benefit from EEM work include, but are not limited to the following:
- Chronic Stress and Overload
- Adrenal Fatigue, Burnout and Exhaustion
- Reactivity - feeling chronically angry and upset
- Effects of Trauma and Shock, including PTSD symptoms
- Long-term conditions such as Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Pain
- Fertility Issues
- Hormone Balancing, including Menopausal Symptoms
- Depression and Anxiety
- Low Self Esteem and Shyness
- Improved Immune Functioning
- Increasing resilience before and after major surgery
- Reducing side effects of Chemotherapy
Eden Energy Medicine is not simply useful as a means of addressing existing illness, it can be used as a means of preventing onset of ill health as much as possible, and of improving resilience, capacity to feel joy and embrace better health in its widest sense - feeling grounded, centred, aware of your place in the universe and your destiny, and a way of experiencing more fulfilling relationships with others.
See the next page 'Doing the Daily Routine' - a great routine to learn, devised by Donna Eden and David Feinstein, who studiously worked through over 2000 client treatment plans to determine which treatment elements gave the most effective results, time and time again.
The Daily Routine is literally a 'go to' 5 minute routine that you can learn and utilise every day, to bring your energies into better flow, harmony and balance. It is the starting point for beginning energy medicine work, and a great way to begin dialogue with your body's energies.
Disclaimer: Please note that the term 'medicine' as used in Eden Energy Medicine does not mean that this can replace any existing medical treatment you may already be receiving from your GP or Specialist. For certain conditions, it will still be advisable to continue with ongoing mainstream treatments, and an EEM Practitioner will aim to support health and balance through the course of treatment.